GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Oct. 22 -- Nathan P. Michael, 26, Bloomfield, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond.
* Oct. 22 -- Keith B. Powell, 29, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and was released.
* Oct. 22 -- Michael R. Gallagher II, 31, Dugger, was arrested on a warrant for preliminary charges of trespass and theft, released on $5,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 27.
* Oct. 22 -- Mellisa A. Goen, 37, Owensburg, was arrested on a warrant for a preliminary charge of escape and was being held on $4,000 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one title check, one stolen property, one vandalism, one school/foot patrol, one lost and found, six medical/illness, two alarms, three animal complaints, one assist to another agency, one attempted burglary, two thefts-other, two disabled/stranded vehicles, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one community relations and one traffic stop.
* Oct. 22 -- Nathan P. Michael, 26, Bloomfield, was placed under arrest and transported to the Greene County Jail after turning himself in at the police department Wednesday evening. He was wanted on a body attachment warrant in connection with child support and was being held on $500 bond. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 22 -- Police are reviewing video surveillance tapes taken when a young male in a gray hoodie pumped $60.01 worth of fuel into a silver extended cab truck at the South Side station on S. Main St. around 8:55 p.m. then fled south on S.R. 59 without paying.