GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 7 -- Dustin D. Hayes, 20, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, released on $1,000 bond on Nov. 8 and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 14. Bloomfield Police Department Reserve Officer Terry Jackson was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 7 -- Justin D. Norris, 32, Brazil, was arrested on a preliminary charge of theft and was being held on $4,000 bond with no 10 percent allowed. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Skyler Pittman was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 7 -- Michael R. Neff, 37, Sullivan, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 7 -- Gary R. Cross, 22, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of burglary and theft and was being held on $14,000 bond. Linton Police Department Det. Duane Collenbaugh was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 9 -- Eydan E. Brown, 40, was arrested in Marion County on a warrant and was transported to Greene County by Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Officer Rick Marques. She is being held on $5,000 bond.
* Nov. 9 -- Jared R. Chambers, 29, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charges of domestic battery and battery in the presence of a child, released on $5,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 14. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Officer Homer Abrams was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of breaking and entering, three follow-up investigations, three requests for information only, two custody disputes/exchanges, six school/foot patrols, three disorderly conduct, one juvenile/delinquent, four assists to the utility department after hours, one protective order violation, two structure fires, one vehicle fire, one transport of documentation, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, eight medical/illness, one alarm, four animal complaints, three assists to other agencies, three suspicious vehicles/persons, three harassment complaints, one drug overdose, one motor vehicle theft, one assist to the fire department, one domestic dispute and one traffic stop.
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one request for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, two medical/illness, one alarm, four animal complaints, one prowler, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one theft-other, three fingerprints for gun permits and two ordinance violations.
* Nov. 10 -- A resident on NW 3rd St. reported an act of vandalism that occurred sometime within the previous week. A garage window was busted out but they do not know if anything was stolen until they go through the garage. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh was the investigating officer.