GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 11 -- Carlos M. Craig, 53, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond on Nov. 12 and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 17. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Nash was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity report for Tuesday included one title check, three assists to the utility department after hours, one custody dispute/exchange, one medical/illness, one suspicious vehicle/person, two harassment complaint, one reckless driver and one fingerprint for a gun permit.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Oct. 6 -- David A. Cole, disregarding stop sign
* Oct. 17 -- Timothy W. Farris, disregarding stop sign, speeding
* Oct. 21 -- Pamela J. Lucas, disregarding stop sign
* Oct. 21 -- Garnett A. Bradbury, disregarding stop sign
* Oct. 26 -- Amy Newell, speeding