GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 19 -- Gary F. Parsley, 36, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, reckless driving and attempted battery with a deadly weapon and is being held on $15,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 19 -- Timothy A. Britton, 39, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant in connection with a petition to revoke and a preliminary charge of possession of methamphetamine and was being held without bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one medical/extraction, one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one school/foot patrol, one missing or runaway juvenile, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, three medical/illness, one animal complaint, one harassment complaint, one missing person-adult, one domestic dispute and 11 traffic stops.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Nov. 18 -- James A. French, speeding
* Nov. 18 -- Seth D. Russell, speeding
* Nov. 19 -- Jerry Collins, speeding