GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Dec. 20 -- Tarry C. Weddle, 28, Linton, was arrested by Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark on a preliminary charge of disorderly conduct, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 29.
* Dec. 20 -- Robert J. Fougerousse, 47, Jasonville, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bob Pierce on a preliminary charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor, released Dec. 21 on $8,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 2.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of minor consumption, one title check, three requests for information only, one lifting assistance, four assists to the utility department after hours, one custody dispute/exchange, one school/foot patrol, one structure fire, one vehicle fire, one transport of documentation, one accident with personal injury, one property damage accident, six medical/illness, one alarm, six animal complaints, one VIN check, one suspicious vehicle/person, four assists to other agencies, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one theft-other, one motor vehicle theft, one 911 prank or false call, one fingerprint for a gun permit, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one assist to the fire department, one domestic dispute, one recovered vehicle or property, two ordinance violations and five traffic stops.
* Dec. 20 -- A resident of Sullivan reported an act of vandalism after they discovered the front fender on the driver's side of their 2007 Pontiac had been damaged while it was parked at either WalMart or Goody's Department Store sometime before 4:30 p.m. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Dec. 20 -- Police are investigating a vehicle that was abandoned after it ran off a county road. They responded around 3:40 a.m. to County Road 150N at CR 1175W where they found a white 1992 Chevrolet S10 pickup truck in a culvert on the south side of the road. No identification of the driver was made. The vehicle was registered to Jeramy J. Walls of Sandborn. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark is the investigating officer. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Chris McDonald also assisted on the scene. . 20 -- Curtis L. Crisp, 26, Linton, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released Dec. 21 on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 29.
* Dec. 21 -- Brandon M. Cox, 19, Sheridan, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Jeffery Payton on preliminary charges of theft and possession of a handgun, released on $5,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 2.
* Dec. 21 -- Jefferey A. Boram, 28, Jasonville, was arrested by Jasonville Reserve Officer Adam Pearson on preliminary charges of battery with injury and disorderly conduct, released on $1,500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 2.