GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Jan. 2 -- Summer D. Myers, Linton, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a petition to revoke and was being held without bond.
* Jan. 3 -- Mason R. Goldsby, 50, Senatobia, Miss., was arrested on a warrant out of Texas and was being held without bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Kent Winstead was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 3 -- Steven E. Strange, 33, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 4 -- Jeffrey K. Rogers, 25, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was released on $4,000 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, one fraud, one title check, two requests for information only, two lifting assistance, two assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one animal cruelty, one structure fire, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, 13 medical/illness, one alarm, four animal complaints, three suspicious vehicles/persons, two assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one child abuse or neglect, two thefts-other, one motor vehicle theft, two domestic dispute, one recovered vehicle or property, one ordinance violation and two traffic stops.
* Jan. 1 -- No injuries were reported as a result of an accident in the parking lot at the WalMart store around 4 p.m. The driver of a parked car, whose view was blocked by a large truck, backed out and was hit by another vehicle. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Jan. 3 -- A resident of Switz City reported the theft of a debit card that had been used without authorization. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 4 -- A resident of Linton reported a theft after they discovered five charges at various websites had been made on their account without authorization. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.