* Jan. 21 -- Jennifer N Albrecht, 27, Freelandville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of theft, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 26. LPD Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 21 -- Thasha Collins, 29, Bicknell, was arrested on preliminary charges of two counts of theft, released on $8,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 26. LPD Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 21 -- Cody C. Chipman, 21, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant, released on $10,000 bond on Jan. 22 and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 23.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included two follow-up investigations, one incident of vandalism, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, four medical/illness, one animal complaint, two thefts-other, two ordinance violations, and one traffic stop.
* Jan. 21 -- A resident reported a possible theft after they went to withdraw money out of the account at an ATM machine and the transaction was declined. They immediately called their bank and then the police department. The investigation is ongoing. LPD Officer Heath Murray is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 21 -- Police are investigating a possible protective order violation and invasion of privacy by a male. A female victim said the man has been calling her telephone and had come to her residence around 5:30 a.m. and was knocking on the back door and beating on the sides of her trailer. LPD Officer Jayson E. Smith is the investigating officer.