GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Jan. 26 -- Scott A. Wicker, 18, Worthington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 2. Indiana State Police Trooper Kent Winstead was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 26 -- John E. Turnbo, 46, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $1,500 bond.
* Jan. 26 -- Thomas R. Hughbanks, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of burglary and theft and was being held on $14,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Det. George Dallaire was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one drug investigation, one complaint of reckless driving, two accidents with personal injury, two accidents with property damage, four medical/illness, one harassment complaint, one reckless driver, two thefts-other, two disabled or stranded vehicles, one fingerprint for a gun permit and one domestic dispute.
* Jan. 26 -- Police are investigating a theft at the Dollar General Store in Linton after a suspect took a package of Luvs diapers with a value of $8 and did not pay. The incident occurred around 1:50 p.m. Store employees were able to give a description of a vehicle with a possible plate number. The investigation is ongoing - video surveillance was made available. LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 26 -- A customer at the Bottoms Up Bar reported her pink Sony Camera with a card worth a total $275 was stolen when she left her table sometime after 1 a.m. on Saturday. Video surveillance is being checked. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 26 -- A resident of Sullivan reported an accident involving a driver who struck her vehicle while it was parked at WalMart then left the scene around 6:40 a.m. Her 2000 Dodge 1500 was struck in the driver's door and bed area and appeared to have been sideswiped. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.