GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Feb. 25 -- Alicia L.McGhee, 27, Dugger, was arrested on a warrant and released on bond on Feb. 26. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 25 -- Isaac A. Felton, 22, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Officer Bryan Pilant was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 25 -- Christopher P. Anderson, 30, Linton, was arrested on a writ of attachment and was being held on $1000 bond. Linton Police Officer Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 25 -- Amanda R. Shidler, 33, Linton, was arrested on a writ of attachment, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Mar. 2. Linton Police Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included two requests for information only, one custody dispute/exchange, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, one transport of documentation, one accident with personal injury, one funeral escort, one medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, one burglary, one bomb threat, two arrests - wanted on warrant, one ordinance violation and five traffic stops.
* Feb. 25 -- Police are investigating numerous incidents of theft and burglary that a resident on RR2 says have occurred since mid-December. During these incidents, the resident's wallet including his identification and insurance cards, a couple of gift cards and a total amount of around $1000 in cash have been stolen. LPD Officer Heath Murray is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 25 -- Linton-Stockton School Superintendent Ron Bush contacted the LPD at approximately 12:53 p.m. and advised they had located writing on a bathroom wall indicating there might be an explosive device placed in an unknown location somewhere in the high school building. A bomb-detection K9 unit from the Crane base was contacted and searched the entire building. No explosive devices were located. The incident is under investigation. LPD Lt. Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the lead investigating officer.
* Feb. 25 -- LPD Officer Jayson Smith arrested Christopher P. Anderson, 30, at his residence in Linton and transported him to the Greene County Jail without incident. Anderson was wanted on a body attachment issued out of Greene County Circuit Court. Anderson's bond was set at $1,000.
* Feb. 25 -- LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes arrested Amanda R. Shidler, 33, at about 10 p.m. at her place of employment. Shidler was wanted on a writ of attachment, was transported to the Greene County Jail, then released on a $500 bond.