GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Feb. 28 -- Cory R. Rash, 31, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of driving while suspended with a prior conviction and six counts involving operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $9,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Mar. 6. Greene County Sheriff's Department Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one child restraint complaint, two requests for information only, one vandalism, one drug investigation, three accidents with personal injury, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, one lost and found, seven medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, two prowlers, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, two extra patrols, five thefts-other, one lost or stolen license plate, one welfare check/concern and 24 traffic stops.
* Feb. 27 -- A resident on 1st St. SW reported a car that had been parked for a year was found unlocked with the car stereo removed. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 28 -- A resident on NW A St. reported seeing two male juveniles approximately 15-16 years old take a red and white cooler then fleeing on foot southbound. One was wearing a green and white checkered jacket and the other was wearing a Carhart jacket. There was nothing in the cooler. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* March 1 -- A resident on RR 2 reported two tires on the driver's side of their 2000 Ram 2x2 were flattened. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* March 1 -- A resident on Roosevelt St. reported her license plate was taken off her 1996 tan Ford Taurus while it was parked at her home sometime Saturday or Sunday. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.