GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* March 2 -- Knute F. Dobkins, 53, Fortville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of being an habitual traffic violator, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on March 9. Indiana State Police Trooper JohnYung was the arresting officer.
* March 2 -- Aaron M. Shattuck, 27, Terre Haute, was arrested on six preliminary counts related to operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $8,000 bond. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* March 3 -- Ryan M. Dotson, 25, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery with injury and was being held in lieu of $1,000 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one incident of breaking and entering, one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one vandalism, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, one death investigation, one transport of documentation, four accidents with personal injury, one accident with property damage, two funeral escorts, three medical/illness, two animal complaints, one assist to another agency, one possibly intoxicated driver, one welfare check/concern and two fingerprints for gun permits.
* March 2 -- Police were called to investigate an act of vandalism that occurred around 8:30 p.m. at the Taco Bell Restaurant after graffiti was found on the door handle and mirror of the men's restroom. LPD Reserve Officer Randy Raney was the investigating officer.
* March 2 -- Police responded to a residence after a caller found a family member who was deceased. There were no signs of foul play and the police report noted the deceased had a history of heart problems. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.