GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* March 20 -- Darrell J. May, 19, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of theft and illegal possession of alcohol, released on March 21 on $4,500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on March 27. Linton Reserve Officer Randy Raney was the arresting officer.
* March 21 -- Larry D. Holmes, Jr., 34, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on March 27. Bloomfield Town Marshal Kenneth Tharp was the arresting officer.
* March 21 -- Werner W. Gohl, 68, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication and was being held on $500 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* March 22 -- Carl L. Finley, 39, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of invasion of privacy and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* March 22 -- Bradley D. Lackey, 31, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $8,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Eric Shane Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included two title checks, nine follow-up investigations, two requests for information only, one bar fight, one juvenile/delinquent, one assist to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, two sex offenses/other, one drug investigation, one school/foot patrol, two assists for utility repair, one disorderly conduct, one structure fire, one vehicle fire, two accidents with personal injury, two accidents with property damage, seven medical/illness, two alarms, one animal complaints, one prowler, four suspicious vehicles/persons, three assists to other agencies, three harassment complaints, one child abuse/neglect, three extra patrols, one theft-other, one lost or stolen license plate, one motor vehicle theft, two fingerprints for gun permits, three ordinance violations and 10 traffic stops.
* March 20 - A resident on NE E St. reported an incident of criminal mischief after they heard a loud banging and discovered a dent and a slight shoe print on the end of their mobile home. LPD Officer Heath Evan Murray was the investigating officer.
* March 20 -- Police are investigating the theft of a wallet that occurred while a 19-year-old male was visiting in a mobile home on NW 6th St. around 5 p.m. The loss was valued between $850-900. LPD Reserve Officer Randy Raney is the investigating officer.