GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* April 8 -- Jessaka L. Moore, 19, Clay City, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a preliminary charge of battery with a deadly weapon and was being held in lieu of $10,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Smith was the arresting officer.
* April 8 -- Billy R. Schubla, 56, Linton, was arrested on a writ of attachment and was being held in lieu of $500. Linton Police Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
* April 8 -- Aaron M. Morgan, 25, Linton, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a petition to revoke and was being held on $500 bond. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* April 9 -- Allen L. Vest, 47, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery with injury and was being held in lieu of $1,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Heath Murray was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one request for information only, one incident of trespassing, one assist to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one school/foot patrol, one animal cruelty, one loitering, two accidents with property damage, five medical/illness, one alarm, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, three assists to other agencies, two welfare checks/concerns, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one domestic dispute, one ordinance violation and 10 traffic stops.
* April 8 -- A RR 2 resident reported an incident of criminal mischief occurred around 2:45 p.m. involving a vehicle that "spun-out" in their yard. There were tire tracks through the yard and alley area but no structures were struck. The police report said it appeared the vehicle had spun-out and fish-tailed through the grass. The suspect vehicle was a newer white extended-cab Ford Ranger 4x4. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 8 -- A resident reported an incident of leaving the scene which occurred around 3:45 p.m. in the parking lot of the Fast Point gas station. A 2000 Ford Taurus car was parked there when a large box truck backed into the driver's rear bumper. The impact was minor and the driver of the box truck may have been unaware of the bump. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* April 8 -- Billy R. Schubla, 56, Linton, was arrested around 7:34 p.m. after he was stopped at SR 54 and NW 11th St. LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes was running speed enforcement and observed Schubla drive by. The officer was aware there was a warrant out for Schubla's arrest and stopped the vehicle. Schubla was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Greene County Jail where bond was set at $500 on a writ of attachment.
* April 8 -- Aaron M. Morgan, 25, Linton, was arrested around 8:30 p.m. near the intersection of State Road 54 and NE 6th St. Morgan was wanted on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence for a conviction of driving while suspended. Officers were aware of the arrest warrant and located him walking down the street. He was apprehended without incident and transported to the Greene County Jail where he was allowed a $5000 bond with 10 percent allowed. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer. LPD Officer Jayson Smith assisted on the scene.