GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* April 15 -- Steven T. Kaho, 32, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $26,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on April 20. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* April 15 -- Andrew J. Hardy, 28, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* April 16 -- Jeffrey B. Wittmer, 23, Odon, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of methamphetamine and was being held without bond. Linton Police Officer Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one title check, two requests for information only, one fight, one incident of vandalism, one protective order violation, two accidents with personal injury, one accident with property damage, one suicide or attempted suicide, three medical/illness, one alarm, two suspicious vehicles/persons, three assist to other agencies, one theft-other, one community relations and four traffic stops.
* April 15 -- Police were called to the Country Porch gas station to take a report of an incident of possible criminal mischief which occurred around 9:30 a.m. on April 12. A suspect had exited the bathroom with wet pant legs and told an employee the toilet broke. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* April 15 -- An Dugger resident who was an employee of McDonald's Restaurant reported the theft of a purse from her red 1998 Hyundai Accent that was parked in the lot between 7-10 a.m. When the employee came out for a break, the purse was gone. The contents included one dose of a prescription medication, a watch, pre-paid cell phone, a 14K gold necklace with Arabic writing, a gold band ring with several birthstones and names engraved and a diamond ring. LPD Officer Heath Evan Murray was the arresting officer.
* April 15 -- A resident of Lyons reported an invasion of privacy which occurred around 2:40 p.m. when a woman in a vehicle behind her on State Road 54 near Wendy's followed her west to Main St. then north to the school area. No direct contact was made but a protective order against the woman is in effect. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 15 -- Police responded to an accident around 7:55 a.m. at the intersection of NE 4th St. and NE H St. involving a Linton-Stockton School bus. Kelli J. McBride, 36, Linton was northbound in a beige 2002 Pontiac Montana behind a yellow 2002 Thomas school bus driven by Helen M. Carroll, 57, Linton. When the bus stopped at a stop sign, McBride struck it in the rear. McBride's vehicle sustained damage to the front bumper, grill and hood. The school bus was not damaged. The police report says there were 10 passengers on the bus at the time of the accident but there were no injuries. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.