GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* April 17 -- William C. Wright, 31, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Lt. Bryan Woodall was the arresting officer.
* April 18 -- Bernadette Hajdinak, 43, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on April 24. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* April 18 -- Michael P. Bailey, 24, Switz City, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication, released on $500 bond on April 19 and scheduled to appear in court on April 24. Indiana Conservation Officer Greg Swanson was the arresting officer.
* April 20 -- Tammy L. Tipton, 30, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, one illegal burn, one medical/extraction, eight requests for information only, three assists to the utility department after hours, two incidents of criminal mischief, five accidents with personal injury, three accidents with property damage, two medical/illness, one alarm, six animal complaints, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, three harassment complaints, two reckless drivers, two thefts-other, one domestic dispute, three community relations, two ordinance violations and 10 traffic stops.
* April 17 -- A resident reported their Dean electric acoustic guitar with a black case with a green interior was taken from a residence sometime during March. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* April 19 -- A resident reported a battery was stolen out of their mother's garage sometime in the previous two weeks. The battery was purchased approximately two weeks earlier and was sitting in the garage with the receipt. It was a marine Everstart deep cycle trolling battery. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.