GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* April 29 -- Brian E. Wimmenauer, 33, Indianapolis, was arrested on two preliminary counts of conspiracy to deal marijuana within 1000 feet of a public park, released on $14,000 bond on April 30 and scheduled to appear in court on May 4. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy George Dallaire was the arresting officer.
* April 30 -- Johnny R. May, 42, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of precursors and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Officer Michael Ladson was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included two requests for information only, one vandalism, one drug investigation, one death investigation, one structure fire, one loitering, one lost and found, one medical/illness, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, three thefts-other, two welfare checks/concerns, and one traffic stop.
* April 29 -- A resident on SW 2nd street reported an incident of criminal mischief after they discovered the windshield on a vehicle was broken. They said he was fine the previous afternoon. No rocks or items were found laying around. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* April 29 -- Police responded to Camelot Court apartments on the report of an unresponsive person. They had passed away from natural causes. LPD Officer Heath Evan Murray was the investigating officer.
LPD LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* March 1 -- Tylor D. Scott, speeding
* March 9 -- Jessie Lewis, speeding
* March 12 -- Jonathan D. Kirkman, disregarding stop sign
* March 13 -- Patty L. Brown, speeding
* March 15 -- Monica Y. Williams, speeding
* March 23 -- Jonathon A. Secrest, speeding
* March 28 -- Rory M. Jones, speeding
* March 30 -- Amy Newell, speeding
* April 12 -- Russell L. Goodman, Jr., speeding
* April 13 -- Levi S. Moss, speeding
* April 22 -- John A. Delph, Jr., speeding
* April 22 -- Lenora A. Damron, speeding
* April 22 -- George A. Allen, Jr., speeding