GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 22 -- Angie N. Shepard, 25, Worthington, was arrested on a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Karen Oliphant was the arresting officer.
* May 22 -- Dustin W. Gorby, 27, Hymera, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Jason Crouch was the arresting officer.
* May 22 -- Corey J. Bennett, 26, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Reserve Officer Adam Pearson was the arresting officer.
* May 22 -- Shanna L. Richardson, 22, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 29. Greene County Special Deputy Darren McDonald was the arresting officer.
* May 24 -- Victor J. Marlowe, 28, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 29. Linton Police Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Monday included two follow-up investigations, one request for information only, two bar fights, four juveniles/delinquent, one death investigation, one stolen property, one utility repair, two assists to the utility department after hours, one incident of vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one sex offense-other, three structure fires, three accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, one off-road vehicle complaint, 12 medical/illness, one animal complaint, four suspicious vehicles/persons, four assists to other agencies, four harassment complaints, one possibly intoxicated driver, four thefts-other, two lost or stolen license plates, two welfare checks/concerns, one domestic dispute, three ordinance violations, two batteries and 24 traffic stops.
* May 24 -- Police responded to a a residence on SW 2nd St. around 5:15 a.m. on the report of a battery with bodily injury. According to the police report, a woman and her boyfriend, both from out-of-state, were at the residence drinking with several other people. When the woman got up from the couch, another woman allegedly hit her in the head with a beer bottle. The victim said she thought her attacker thought she was going to flirt with her husband. The report states neither the victim nor her boyfriend knew the attacker or anyone else at the residence. The victim was taken to Greene County General Hospital by her boyfriend to be treated for a cut to the right side of her head. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.
* May 25 -- A drive-off theft from the Fast Point gas station was reported by an employee who said a male in his forties pumped $25 worth of fuel into a blue and silver Chrysler then left without paying around 3:26 p.m. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* May 25 -- Police were dispatched to a residence where a man reported as unresponsive had died from natural causes. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* May 15 -- Megan L. Ridge, disregarding stop sign