* June 15 -- Kristopher J. Folsom, 31, Lyons, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* June 16 -- Jeffery B. Winfrey, 51, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct and was being held in lieu of $1,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Monday included one incident of forgery/counterfeiting, one fraud, one juvenile/delinquent, one title check, three follow-up investigations, three requests for information only, one assist to the utility department, two assists to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, one drug investigation, one alcohol-related incident, one disorderly conduct, one protective order violation, one public intoxication, one mental case, one structure fire, one missing or runaway juvenile, two accidents with property damage, one lost and found, two assists to another agency, three medical/illness, four animal complaints, three suspicious vehicles/persons, two harassment complaints, one message delivery, one reckless driver, four thefts-other, one welfare check/concern, one fingerprint for a gun permit, two domestic disputes, one recovered vehicle or property, four ordinance violations, two batteries and five traffic stops.
* June 15 -- Linton Glass on W. Vincennes St. reported an incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime over the weekend after 5 p.m. on Friday. Glass on the east side of their building was busted out and the police report said it appeared to have been struck with a hand or a fist. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* June 15 -- The Long John Silver restaurant reported they received a fake $20 bill from a customer. It did not pass the marker test. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* June 15 -- Jeffery B. Winfrey, 51, Linton, was arrested by LPD Officer Jayson Smith with assistance from Cpl. Chad Crynes after they responded to a 911 call about someone causing a disturbance at the Bottoms Up bar. The police report says he was involved in an altercation and was told to leave then became belligerent while standing out in front of the bar and was yelling at a female sitting in a car. When officers arrived, Winfrey was standing in the street and reportedly had slurred speech, blood shot eyes and a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage. He was transported to the Greene County Jail and booked in on preliminary charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication. His bond was set at $1,000.