* July 3 -- Hailey M. Chesterfield, 19, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery resulting in bodily injury, released on July 6 after posting $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 10. Linton Reserve Officer Mike Harroll was the arresting officer.
* July 5 -- Garrett S. Kral, 18, Lakeworth, Fla., was arrested on a preliminary charge of minor consumption, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 10. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Jordan Hasler was the arresting officer.
* July 5 -- Brandi M. Arnold, 26, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday through Sunday included one incident of refusal to leave, five follow-up investigations, one request for information only, four fights, one juvenile/delinquent, seven assists to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, two criminal mischief, one animal cruelty, one civil complaint, one transport of documentation, one funeral escort, one animal complaint, one traffic control;, one assist to the utility department, one intimidation, one structure fire, eight accidents with property damage, one lost and found, one mental case, nine medical/illness, one VIN check, four suspicious vehicle/person, four assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one child abuse/molestation/neglect, three extra patrols, three thefts-other, one disabled/stranded vehicle, four fireworks, one theft-bicycle, two welfare check/concerns, one theft-motor vehicle, one assist to the fire department, four domestic disputes, two batteries and four traffic stops.
* June 2 -- Police investigated a report of vandalism in the neighborhood of NE D St. that occurred at an unknown time on June 30-July 1. The rear side window on the passenger side of a resident's red Ford F150 truck had been shot out with a BB gun. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald was the investigating officer.
* June 3 -- A resident of Switz City reported $40 was missing out her vehicle which had been parked in the lot at Glenburn Home. She advised a co-worker said some suspects had been messing around vehicles in the lot around 3:40 a.m. LPD Officer Heath Murray was the investigating officer.
* June 3 -- A resident of Linton reported her car was vandalized while it was parked in the lot at Glenburn Home. She advised a co-worker saw suspects around her vehicle around 3:40 a.m. Her car had scratch marks on the hood and key marks on the passenger side door. LPD Officer Heath Murray was the investigating officer.
* July 4 -- The Country Porch gas station on State Road 54W reported a drive-off theft after a person in a small red pickup truck pumped $60.02 worth of gas then left without paying around 6 p.m. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald was the investigating officer.
* July 4 -- A resident on NE E St. reported the theft of a red metal Radio Flyer tricycle that was taken from the yard on the evening of July 3 or early on July 4. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.