* July 17 -- Jeremiah E. Damron, 25, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
* July 17 -- Crystal D. Thompson, 25, Washington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bryan Woodall was the arresting officer.
* July 17 -- Jeffrey A. Riley, 37, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant, released on $1,000 bond on July 18 and scheduled to appear in court on July 27. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bryan Woodall was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of refusal to leave, one illegal burn, one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, two calls for lifting assistance, one juvenile/delinquent, five assists to the utility department after hours, one protective order violation, one structure fire, two accidents with personal injury, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, one hazardous materials/disposal/wash down, one medical/illness, two alarms, five animal complaints, three prowlers, three suspicious vehicles/persons, two burglaries, one reckless driver, three thefts-other, one drug overdose, four welfare checks/concerns, two domestic disputes, one ordinance violation and 15 traffic stops.
* July 18 -- A resident who had several items stored in a storage shed at Storage Express reported numerous items were missing out of the shed but the lock on the shed was intact and there were no signs of forced entry. He said no one was aware he had items stored there and there were no other keys. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* July 18 -- A resident on NW F St. reported that a 22" green WeedEater mulching mower with a black handle was taken from his porch sometime during the previous week. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* July 18 -- A woman reported an incident of invasion of privacy after receiving a text message from a man she has a valid protective order against. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* July 19 -- A woman who was moving from a residence on SE 6th St. to one on SE 7th St. reported the theft of an oak pineapple four-poster bed and items of miscellaneous jewelry. She was in the process of moving when she returned to the residence and discovered the items missing. There was no forced entry. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.