GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
* July 23 -- Billy J. Utt, 28, Washington, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held in lieu of $209. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* July 23 -- Randy J. Fields, 26, Linton, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held in lieu of $500. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* July 23 -- Matthew A.R. Camden, 29, Lyons, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery and was being held in lieu of $1,000 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Jordan Hasler was the arresting officer.
* July 23 -- Thasha Collins, 29, Bicknell was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Marlene Newby was the arresting officer.
* July 23 -- John D. Hubble, 28, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $14,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* July 23 -- Donald E. Reeves, 40, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper John Yung was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one assist to the utility department after hours, one drug investigation, one alarm, two animal complaints, one assist to another agency, one possibly intoxicated driver, two thefts-other, one welfare check/concern, one arrest-wanted on warrant, two domestic disputes, one battery and 10 traffic stops.
* July 23 -- Police responded at 1:30 a.m. to an incident involving criminal mischief and an alleged battery in the parking lot of Angell's shopping center. A male told the officers that his ex-girlfriend had attacked him. According to the police report, the woman allegedly punched him in the throat, shattered the window on his vehicle, and stole his hat. Pictures were taken of the victim and his vehicle. Statement forms were given to the victim and two witnesses to fill out and return to the police. LPD Officer Heath Evan Murray is the investigating officer with assistance from Det. Josh Goodman.
* July 23 -- Randy James "R.J." Fields, 26, Linton, was arrested around 9:15 p.m. on a warrant for contempt of court in connection with a civil case involving child support. An officer was made aware of his location, verified there was an active writ of attachment, located him at a residence and transported him to the Greene County Jail without incident. He is being held in lieu of a $500 cash bond with no 10 percent allowed. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.