* Aug. 10 -- Michelle L. Lovins, 34, Lewis, was arrested on a warrant and released on $5,000 bond on Aug. 11. Greene County Sheriff's Major Michael Hasler was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 10 -- Ramon D. Valetti, Jr., 31, Algona, Iowa, was transferred in from Gibson County, was being held without bond and scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 11.
* Aug. 10 -- Gerald W. Rippy, 25, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 17. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Jordan Hasler was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 10 -- Jason M. Hays, 28, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a probation violation and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 10 -- Bram E. Reynolds, 31, Solsberry, transferred from Owen County on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included two requests for information only, one incident of vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one protective order violation, one accident with property damage, one animal complaint, one assist to another agency, one attempted burglary, one disabled or stranded vehicle, one welfare check/concern, two fingerprints for gun permits, one ordinance violation and three traffic stops.
* Aug. 10 -- A resident in an apartment on SW 3rd St. reported a cell phone was taken while he was mowing the yard. He laid it down on top of a storage box and when he returned to get the black LG View with a touch screen, it was gone. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Aug. 11 -- A resident on NE 3rd St. reported an attempted breaking and entering incident after they noticed the clasp lock on their back door was bent and there were several pry marks on the door. The door cashing had also been busted but no entry was made. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.
* Aug. 12 -- A resident on SE 7th St. reported an incident of criminal mischief which occurred around 1 a.m. She said a neighbor had contacted her and told her a dark-colored car pulled up and a female threw eggs onto her vehicle then fled. She took her vehicle to a car wash and sprayed it off. LPD Officer Jayson Smith was the investigating officer.