* Aug. 21 -- Derek Workman, 19, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Shane Smith was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 22 -- Melissa J. Hasler, 28, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 28. Indiana State Police Trooper Davis was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 23 -- Michael A. Sluder, 32, Jasonville, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 24 -- Michael K. Arthur, 27, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of battery resulting in bodily injury and battery upon a minor and was being held on $5,000 bond. Worthington Deputy Marshal Don Richardson was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 24 -- Scott Michael Wilkerson, 34, Belews Creek, NC, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and intimidation with a weapon and was being held without bond. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included two illegal burns, two title checks, four follow-up investigations, two requests for information only, one juvenile/delinquent, two assists to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, two protective order violations, four school/foot patrols, two death investigations, one civil complaint, one repo vehicle, three intimidation, one loitering, three accidents with personal injury, three accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, one suicide or attempted suicide, three medical/illness, five animal complaints, one prowler, one VIN check, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, four harassment complaints, two speeding vehicles, one reckless driver, one lost or stolen license plate, two domestic dispute, one animal/canine removed, one abandoned vehicle, two community relations, one battery and nine traffic stops.
* Aug. 20-21 -- Police responded to a call on Aug. 20 from a woman who said she had been arguing with a man at their residence and she wanted to leave with her child. An officer arrived and transported the woman and child to another residence. Then on Aug. 21, she reported that the man had allegedly thrown something at her which struck her when the child was present. Information has been forwarded to the prosecutor's office for a possible charge of domestic battery with a child present. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 21 -- A Linton man reported an incident of alleged intimidation involving a Hymera man that occurred in first one parking lot then another. The reporting party said the other man was driving the wrong way, "flipped him off" then displayed a weapon. The other man said they'd "flipped each other off" and that there was a weapon on his dash but at no time did it leave the dash area. The case remains active. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 23 -- A Linton man reported a handicapped license plate was missing from a vehicle parked at Allen's Motel. It was unknown when the plate went missing -- sometime within the last two months. The plate number was 19770. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 22-23 -- A Linton woman reported that around 11 p.m. on Aug. 22, her husband had threatened to get a gun and kill her if she did not stay with him that night. She told officers she did not want them to talk to him that night because she wanted time to change the locks and get a protective order. An officer advised her that information for a charge would be sent to the prosecutor and the woman said she would not be staying at home that night. Late on Aug. 23, she reported that she had left the residence around 9 p.m. with the door locked but when she returned home around 11:30, a JVC flat screen TV was broken and lying on the floor, a glass table was broken, the front door was standing open and the back door was kicked in. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.