* Oct. 23 -- Rennis D. Barnes, 48, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of intimidation of a police officer and resisting arrest and was being held without bond. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 24 -- Loretta J. Malone, 45, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $8,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 24 -- Shannon E. Weddle, 22, Jasonville, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on Oct. 25 on $9,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 30. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy JeremyInman was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 25 -- Stacy J. Tosti, 51, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of theft/attempted theft, released on Oct. 26 on $5,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 2. Linton Police Reserve Officer Brock Garrison was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 25 -- Randy J. Fields, 26, Worthington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of a handgun without a permit, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 30. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one forgery/counterfeiting, one breaking and entering, one request for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one protective order violation, two incidents of criminal mischief, two utility repairs, three accidents with personal injury, one accident with property damage, one mental case, nine medical/illness, three alarms, two animal complaints, seven suspicious vehicles/persons, three assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one extra patrol, one theft-other, three welfare check/concern, one open door/garage and 18 traffic stops.
* Oct. 23 -- The store manager of Dollar General Store reported an incident of theft after she found empty containers on shelves including Nutty Bar wrappers, cashew and make-up packaging. Video surveillance showed a white female with red hair putting items into a purse around 6:38 p.m. then leaving the store. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 25 -- Police are investigating an incident of counterfeit money that was used to pay for gas at the BP gas station around 11 p.m. on Oct. 24. LPD Officer Nick Yingling is the investigating officer.