* Oct. 27 -- Stephen R. Boger, 58, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Lt. Bryan Woodall was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 28 -- Brandi M. Booker, 26, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication and was being held on $500 bond. Linton Police Officer Nick Yingling was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, one school/foot patrol, one death investigation, one public intoxication, one accident with personal injury, one funeral escort, one lost and found, one medical/illness, one suspicious vehicle/person, two harassment complaints, one reckless driver, one theft-other, three fingerprints for gun permits and one arrest - wanted on warrant.
* Oct. 27 -- Police received a report complaining of loud noise at the Renegades Clubhouse on Glenburn Rd. around 4:41 a.m. According to a police report, when an officer arrived, three people were standing outside and the music was turned up. The officer asked them to turn it down and refrain from making loud noise. After the officer left, police received a second complaint that the people were screaming obscenities about the police being called. While the officer was on the way back to the scene, yet another complaint came in about the loud noise. The report states that when the officer arrived back, there were numerous people outside and the music was turned up to "a disturbing level." They were again advised to turn the music down. Information on the incident, including the name of the person who lives at the clubhouse, was forwarded to the Greene County Prosecutor's Office. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 27 -- The Country Porch convenience store reported a drive-off theft. A store employee said a female had pumped $10 worth of gas into a car then drove off without paying but they were able to give police a description of the vehicle and a license plate number. An officer then located the woman who said she thought she had paid but she went back to the store and paid for the gas. Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 27 -- Brandi M. Booker, 26, Linton, was arrested after police received a call about an intoxicated female who was walking north on SW 10th St. Officers Nick Yingling and Cpl. Chad Crynes responded and found Booker in the area of State Road 54 and NW 5th St. and determined that she was intoxicated. Booker was first transported to the hospital for a medical clearance then transported to the Greene County Jail. Her bond was set at $500.
* Oct. 28 -- A Linton resident reported his red 2006 Dodge Charger was stolen from the parking lot of the American Legion in Linton. He told police when he came out of the Legion around 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 27, the Charger was gone and he had not left the keys in the car. The owner checked several locations and was unable to locate his car. it has a "Hemi" emblem on the hood and a rear spoiler.
LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.