GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 7 -- Lori A. Hartman, 34, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 7 -- Andrew L. Rippy, 23, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Bloomfield Lt. Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 7 -- Stephanie A. Hayes, 23, Carlisle, was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Greene County Prosecutor's Investigator Julie Martin was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 8 -- Travis L. Hadley, 24, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges involving operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was released on $8,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Christopher McDonald was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included three illegal burns, four follow-up investigations, one information only, two fights, three assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one protective order violation, three school/foot patrols, one alcohol-related incident, three structure fires, one brush fire, one transport of documentation, four accidents with property damage, one lost and found, five medical/illness, one animal complaint, three suspicious vehicles/persons, two assists to other agencies, one harassment complaint, one theft-other, one animal/debris in roadway, one bicycle theft, one 911 prank or false call, two domestic disputes, one shoplifting, one community relations and seven traffic stops.
* Nov. 6 -- An employee of Sav-A-Lot reported an incident of shoplifting that occurred around 1:35 p.m. when a female stuffed items into her pants and purse. Det. Duane Collenbaugh went to the store, was able to identify a suspect and forwarded information to the prosecutor's office for possible criminal charges. Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Nov. 8 -- A resident reported a ten-speed Huffy Pink and purple girls bicycle, with "pretties" on the front spokes, was stolen from a side yard sometime between 12-3 p.m. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Nov. 8 -- A resident on NE A St. reported a theft that occurred sometime between Nov. 6-7. An expected box containing a pair of ladies size 10 Adidas shoes had arrived but had been opened and the shoes were missing. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.