GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 9 -- Benjamin R. Francis, 30, Terre Haute, was arrested on a body attachment and was released on $3,000 bond.
* Nov. 10 -- Lyander D. Honeycutt, 36, Bloomington, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one custody dispute/exchange, one school/foot patrol, two accidents with property damage, one medical/illness, two animal complaints, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, one harassment complaint, two thefts-other, one bicycle theft, one community relations, one ordinance violation and four traffic stops.
The activity log for Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one school/foot patrol, one intimidation, two missing or runaway juveniles, one funeral escort, one lost and found, one mental case, three medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, one assist to another agency, two thefts-other, one lost or stolen license plate, one 911 prank or false call and one battery.
* Nov. 9 -- A drive-off theft was reported by Casey's General Store. A male with dark hair wearing a camouflage hat pumped $60 of fuel into a gray extended-cab truck then left without paying around 9:15 a.m. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 10 -- Open Arms of rural Switz City reported a runaway juvenile who left school without permission around 2 p.m. and was believed to be in the Linton area. The report indicates the bulletin was cleared around 8:20 p.m. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 10 -- A resident on RR 2 reported a theft after they went to change the plates on a trailer and realized the old plate was missing. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 10 -- A woman working in a shop on NE A St. reported a theft after a woman came in to get two kids hair cut around 6 p.m. and a bottle of conditioner worth $12 was missing after they left. The woman was able to give a name and description of a suspect plus a description of their vehicle. LPD Officer Nick Yingling is the investigating officer.
* Nov. 10 -- Police investigated an incident of battery involving teenagers in Humphreys Park around 6 p.m. According to the police report, a 17-year-old male from Carlisle was at the park with friends when a 15-year-old male and an 11-year-old male jumped him and battered him. A 15-year-old male witness pulled the suspects off the victim. The report says the victim does not want to pursue criminal charges against the suspects but would like for the medical bills to be paid. The victim suffered injury to his left eye and cheek bone and was treated in the emergency room of the Sullivan Community Hospital. The case remains active. LPD Officer Nick Yingling is the investigating officer.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Nov. 8 -- Heather Edmonson, disregarding stop sign