LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one illegal burn, one follow-up investigation, one assist to the utility department after hours, four school/foot patrols, one public intoxication, one transport of documentation, one complaint of reckless driving, five accidents with property damage, three medical/illness, four alarms, three animal complaints, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one reckless driver, two thefts-other, one lost or stolen license plate, one welfare check/concern, three fingerprints for gun permits, two arrests - wanted on warrants, two domestic disputes, two ordinance violations and 33 traffic stops.
* Nov. 13 -- A resident on NE G St. reported a lost or stolen license plate.
* Nov. 13 -- Breanna Booher, 18, Linton, was taken into custody at her residence on Glenburn Rd. when officers served two misdemeanor arrest warrants around 10:30 p.m. LPD Officer Deb McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 14 -- The Country Porch gas station reported a drive-off theft occurred around 3:35 p.m. when a heavy-set female driving a red Saturn Vue pumped $14.02 worth of gas then left without paying. LPD Officer Deb McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 14 -- A resident of Mooresville reported a "hit and run" accident occurred around 7:27 p.m. while he was eating at Long John Silver's restaurant. Another vehicle struck his vehicle, and caused a small crack on the rear bumper, then took off. LPD Officer Heath Murray was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 14 -- Gerald L. Thompson, 42, Linton, was arrested when officers served a Writ of Attachment on him at his residence on SE 7th St. around 9:30 p.m. Thompson was transported to the Greene County Jail where his bond was set at $500. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark, the investigating officer, was assisted by LPD Officer Heath Murray and Reserve Officer Rodney Bredeweg.
* Nov. 14 -- An 18-year-old female who had been drinking was admitted to Greene County General Hospital for sickness and they reported to police that her BAC was .04. LPD Officer Heath Murray was the investigating officer.