* Nov. 23 -- Danny K. Stewart, 37, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 30.
* Nov. 23 -- Lise J. Strickland, 40, Shelburn, was arrested on a violation of work release and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Chris McDonald was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one request for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, one criminal mischief, two medical/illness, one alarm, four animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one theft-other, two fingerprints for gun permits, one battery and one traffic stop.
* Nov. 23 -- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief that occurred overnight Nov. 22-23 at Linton Cycle Sales on S. Main St. A rock had been thrown threw their front glass window then struck the seat of a four-wheeler.
LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 23 -- A female resident on N. Main St. reported a battery occurred at an apartment around 7 p.m. According to the police report, the woman said she got into an argument with a 15-year-old female who got up in her face, slapped her, scratched her and pulled her hair. After the woman pushed her away, the 15-year-old suspect took off running out the door. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 23 -- A Sullivan resident reported someone had sideswiped his truck while it was parked at a store between 2-3 p.m. then fled the scene. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.