LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one title check, one bar fight, one assist to the utility department after hours, one incident of vandalism, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, one missing/runaway juvenile, one accident with property damage, three medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, two arrests-wanted on warrants, one domestic dispute and nine traffic stops.
* Jan. 27 -- Shadow Lee Kendall, 21, Linton, was arrested on a warrant at 10:30 p.m. at the police department by LPD Officer Nick Yingling. While trying to locate Kendall, an officer contacted a family member and Kendall then contacted the officer then came to the police department and turned himself in. The warrant was issued for a preliminary charge of battery resulting in bodily injury, a class C felony. LPD Reserve Officer Wayman Blazier assisted.
* Jan. 27 -- Harold Scott Alsman, 23, Sandborn, was arrested at approximately 9:16 p.m. after police responded to a call about a domestic disturbance at a residence on SW F St. in Linton. After an officer requested a warrants check, Alsman was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke probation on a public intoxication conviction. Alsman was transported without incident to the Greene County Jail where he was being held without bond. LPD Cpl. Chad Cyrnes was the investigating officer. LPD Officer Tom Jerrels, Nick Yingling and Reserve Officer JR Blazier assisted on the scene.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Jan. 27 -- Jason A. Williams, speeding
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
* Jan. 27 -- Harold Alsman, 23, Sandborn, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Linton Police Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 27 -- Shadow Kendall, 21, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $10,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Nick Yingling was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 28 -- Stacy Parks, 37, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of a controlled substance. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.