GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* Feb. 2 -- John J. Carrig, 58, Jasonville, was arrested on a body attachment, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 8. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Darren McDonald was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 2 -- Gregory S. Thatcher, 44, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of two counts of burglary, theft and resisting law enforcement and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 3 -- James R. Goodman, 37, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant issued in Lawrence County and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 3 -- Joshua S. Mace, 29, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of reckless possession of paraphernalia, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 8. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included two follow-up investigations, one assist to the utility department after hours, one drug investigation, one lost and found, six medical/illness, one alarm, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, one harassment complaint, one extra patrol, three fingerprints for gun permits, one community relations, one battery, one truancy and five traffic stops.
* Feb. 2 -- A juvenile came to the police station to report that he had been in an altercation with his mother and stepfather. The Department of Child Services was notified and spoke to all subjects involved. The juvenile was then released to a family member in another town with no further investigation expected since the juvenile is moving out of state. LPD Officer Thomas Jerrels was the investigating officer. Cpl. Chad Crynes assisted.