LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one drug investigation, one school/foot patrol, one accident with property damage, two medical/illness, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, one reckless driver, one welfare check/concern, one assist to the fire department, one community relations and two traffic stops.
* Feb. 4 -- Police were able to identify a suspect following a hit-and-run accident that occurred at 8:48 p.m. A vehicle was northbound on S. Main St. when it struck three vehicles parked on the east side of the road then fled from the scene. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was able to follow tracks left behind by the vehicle to a residence in Westview Estates. The suspect was identified as Angela M. Thompson, 41, Crane. The police report states information for possible criminal charges has been forwarded to the Greene County Prosecutor's Office. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Feb. 4 -- Ranse T. Agee, 24, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant, released on $600 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 22. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Jordan Hasler was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 4 -- Christopher P. Anderson, 31, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $1,000 bond.
* Feb. 4 -- Everett A. Honchell, 36, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 4 -- Johnny A. Duncan, 41, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant then released. Lyons Town Marshal Ron Sparks was the arresting officer.