GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Feb. 10 -- Jessica Cantrell, 31, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 10 -- Anthony Padgett, 23, Vincennes, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear and was being held in lieu of $500 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 11 -- Jerry Czarnecki, 37, Crane, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 11 -- Jeanette Davis, 48, Springville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 22. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one fraud, one disorderly conduct, two medical/illness, two alarms, one suspicious vehicle/person, one harassment complaint, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one fingerprint for a gun permit, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one domestic dispute and one community relations.
* Feb. 10 -- A resident reported an incident of fraud/theft of identification after they received a $343.35 charge from Sprint even though they have never used Sprint. The account was in a different name but listed the victim's prior address and social security number without permission. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.