GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
* March 1 -- Matthew D. Moore, 31, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Linton Police Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one incident of criminal mischief, one shots fired, one accident with personal injury, three medical/illness, two harassment complaints, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one ordinance violation and 14 traffic stops.
* March 1 -- A male resident reported incidents of harassment involving threatening message's sent in emails from a male suspect over a couple of days. The resident told police he will be getting a protective order against the suspect. LPD Officer Thomas Jerrels was the investigating officer.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* March 1 -- Rhonda G. Brown, speeding
* March 1 -- Trentin D. Higar, speeding
* March 1 -- Brent W. Borders, speeding