GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* March 4 -- Tracy M. Rollins, 31, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. Greene County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Julie Martin was the arresting officer.
* March 4 -- Derek M. Fulford, 27, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery and was being held in lieu of $1,000 bond. Jasonville Police Officer Ducvay was the arresting officer.
* March 5 -- Kevin W. Moore, 36, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of aiding in the manufacture of methamphetamine and possession of precursors and was being held in lieu of $19,000 bond. Linton Police Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* March 5 -- Keith O. McKee, 51, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Jim O'Malley was the arresting officer.
* March 6 -- Jacob R. Warner, 32, Lyons, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of marijuana, released on $2,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on March 12. Linton Police Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* March 6 -- Philip D. Hunt, 41, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a .22 BAC and was released on $4,000 on March 7. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* March 7 -- Rosalina Vera, 44, Lyons, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on March 15. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* March 7 -- Kyle J. Bailey, 21, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Adam Davis was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one custody dispute/exchange, one intimidation, three accidents with property damage, one off-road vehicle complaint, four medical/illness, one animal complaint, one assist to another agency, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one welfare check/concern, two fingerprints for gun permits, two arrests-wanted on warrants and five traffic stops.
The activity log for Friday through Sunday included one illegal burn, three title checks, six follow-up investigations, one request for information only, one drug investigation, one school/foot patrol, one structure fire, one brush fire, one transport of documentation, one funeral escort, one suicide or attempted suicide, six medical/illness, two alarms, two animal complaints, two suspicious vehicles/persons, three assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one traffic control, one extra patrol, five thefts-other, one bicycle theft, one fingerprint for a gun permit, three domestic disputes, two ordinance violations, one battery and 38 traffic stops.
* March 2 -- A resident reported a theft of hydrocodone after he called a pharmacy about picking up a prescription and they told him someone (a family member) had picked it up earlier. According to the police report, the pill bottle was found in a vehicle half-empty. LPD Officer Nick Yingling is the investigating officer.
* March 4 -- A hit-and-run accident was investigated when a local resident reported another vehicle hit her vehicle while she was waiting to pick children up from school. She later spoke with the suspect and he admitted to damaging her vehicle and exchanged information. LPD Det. Josh Goodman was the investigating officer.
* March 4 -- A resident of Evansville reported she was parked on Glenburn Rd. while she was inside the nursing home but came out and noticed the front end of her vehicle had been damaged. LPD Chief Troy Jerrell is the investigating officer.
* March 5 -- A resident on SE 8th St. reported his cell phone was stolen from a drawer in his home while he was in the hospital. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigating officer.
* March 6 -- An unknown suspect reportedly took a 20" pink and chrome Mongoose bicycle from the yard of a residence on Glenburn Rd. on March 4. The bike, which also had chrome foot pegs and chrome hand brakes, was valued at $600. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
* March 6 -- Gloria L. Marlowe, 31, Bloomfield, is expected to be charged with driving while suspended as a result of a traffic stop made by LPD Officer Debbie McDonald around 5:45 p.m. Marlowe was driving a white Jeep Cherokee and ran a red light at the intersection of Main St. and State Road 54. Her license returned as suspended.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* MARCH 3 -- Tina M. Wright, 31, speeding