LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of refusal to leave, three requests for information, one fight, two bar fights, two juvenile/delinquent, three assists to the utility department after hours, one custody dispute/exchange, one sex offense, one utility repair, five accidents with personal injury, three accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, seven medical/illness, one animal complaint, one VIN check, two assists to other agencies, five harassment complaints, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one welfare check/concern, one missing person-adult, four domestic disputes, one domestic dispute-neighbor, three ordinance violations and 65 traffic stops.
* May 7 -- Breanna (Booher) Russell, 19, Linton was arrested at her residence on Glenburn Road at approximately 10 p.m. Officers knew of a valid arrest warrant issued April 23 for her on a petition to revoke on a probation violation. She was on probation on a conviction of visiting a common nuisance, a class B misdemeanor. She was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Greene County Jail where she was being held without bond. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer with assistance from Cpl. Paul Clark.
* May 9 -- Police were called to the Palace Bar at approximately 3:28 a.m. on the report of a fight. According to the police report, a Lyons woman said she got into an argument with a 24-year-old Linton man who grabbed her by the hair. She smacked him back. A fist fight ensued and both parties ended up on the floor. It was broken up and the man ran out the back door. The woman reportedly had injury to her face and forearm. The investigating officer is Cpl. Chad Crynes.
* May 7 -- Kelly J. Graves, 33, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $8,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 14.
* May 7 -- Breanna (Booher) Russell, 19, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Linton Police Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.
* May 8 -- Tyler J. Cliver, 20, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. Linton Police Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* May 8 -- James L. Camden, 49, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of disorderly conduct, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 8. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Smith was the arresting officer.
* May 8 -- Mary H. Puntney, 53, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on May 9 on $4,000 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Jordan Hasler was the arresting officer.
* May 9 -- Billy J. Utt, 29, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of disorderly conduct and battery by bodily waste and was being held in lieu of $5,500 bond. Linton Police Officer Tom Jerrels was the arresting officer.
* May 9 -- Joseph D. Ray, 29, Jasonville, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Adam Davis was the arresting officer.