* June 4 -- Kortnie E. Lee, 26, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 9. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Marlene Newby was the arresting officer.
* June 4 -- Randell L. Vandeventer, 49, Switz City, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $120,000. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* June 6 -- Markes G. Straw II, 27, Sandborn, was arrested on preliminary charges of domestic battery and battery with injury and was being held in lieu of $3,500. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Tom Colvin was the arresting officer.
* June 6 -- William G. Ogden, 32, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement with a vehicle and was being held in lieu of $20,000. Linton Police Officer Tom Jerrels was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, one illegal burn, one follow-up investigation, three requests for information, one fight, one juvenile/delinquent, three assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, two custody disputes/exchanges, one protective order violation, three school/foot patrols, one accident with property damage, two lost and found, one mental case, six medical/illness, one alarm, six animal complaints, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one burglary, one child abuse/neglect, one possibly intoxicated driver, one traffic control, one extra patrol, one attempted burglary, two thefts-other, one animal/debris in the roadway, three welfare check/concern, two motor vehicle thefts, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one community relations, one open garage door, two batteries and 38 traffic stops.
* June 5 -- A resident of Mobile Manor reported an incident of vandalism.
The resident said she was gone for about three hours and came home to find her bedroom window had been broken. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* June 6 -- A resident on SE 4th Street reported the theft of five lights that were missing from their yard. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* June 4 -- Terry Garrett, parking violation
* June 4 -- Talishia Padgett, parking violation