* June 7 -- Kelby L. Roberts, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of stolen property and operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $8,500 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* June 7 -- April D. Richardson, 37, Switz City, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 11. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
* June 7 -- Robert A. Thompson, 33, address listed at jail is "homeless in Linton," was arrested on a warrant in connection with a child support case and was being held in lieu of $500 bond. Worthington Deputy Marshal Don Richardson was the arresting officer.
* June 8 -- Gerald W. Hollers, 56, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant issued out of another county and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one follow-up investigation, one juvenile/delinquent, two funeral escorts, one lost and found, one suicide or attempted suicide, one off-road vehicle complaint, two medical/illness, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, one possibly intoxicated driver, one reckless driver, one theft-other, one motor vehicle theft, one incident of shoplifting and two traffic stops.
* June 7 -- Police are investigating an incident of theft from the Dollar General store that occurred around 10:20 a.m. when three juvenile girls were seen taking medicine from a shelf then putting the empty boxes back on the shelf. Their actions were caught on surveillance tape. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* June 7 -- Police investigated an auto theft after a resident reported he loaned a car to a Terre Haute man. The title to the vehicle was left in the vehicle and the resident said the man signed the title over into his name. Other items in the vehicle at the time of this theft included a bullet proof vest, two tactical vests, 1,000 rounds of rubber bullets for a paintball gun and paint ball guns. The police report indicates the case is inactive. LPD Officer Tom Jerrell was the investigating officer.