* June 22 -- Lisa Gough, 28, Ellettsville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* June 22 -- Tina Turpin, 46, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* June 22 -- Jerry Maddox, 37, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held in lieu of $8,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper John Yung was the arresting officer.
* June 22 -- Earl Phegley, 35, Carlisle, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $2,500. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, one funeral escort, two lost and found, one suicide or attempted suicide, three medical/illness, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle or person, one harassment complaint, two fingerprints for gun permits, one community relations, one battery and two traffic stops.
* June 18 -- A female resident reported the theft of a swing from a yard. A neighbor across the street reportedly witnessed a young couple in a black truck take the swing early in the morning. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* June 19 -- A 16-year-old male driver was involved in an accident on Park Road north of State Road 54 at 8:58 p.m. The driver, operating a green 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck, turned north onto Park Road off of the highway. He told an officer that he drove through water that was standing on the roadway and the vehicle became uncontrollable. He attempted to regain control but was not successful. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes reported the vehicle traveled across the southbound lane of the road and on into a ditch on the west side. No injuries were reported but damage to the vehicle was estimated between $2500-5000. Alcohol was not a factor in the crash. The report says the driver's physical status was normal. The primary cause of the accident is listed as "ran off road."
* June 19 -- A Linton woman reported she was battered by a male suspect at approximately 8:30 p.m. The two had been in a relationship but she was moving out. An argument ensued and the woman said the man had grabbed her on the arm and caused red marks. The victim did not want to pursue a case. However, the police report states the two parties came to an agreement to deliver property to each other and not speak or visit each other. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark, the investigating officer, was assisted on the scene by Reserve Officer Rodney Bredeweg.
* June 20 -- Cory L. Asher, 26, Linton, was arrested at approximately 8:10 p.m. after an officer, who was aware of an active warrant out for Asher's arrest, saw him driving west on Glenburn Road in the area of NW 11th Street. LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes made the traffic stop and Asher was taken into custody without incident then transported to Dugger where he was picked up by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Department and transported to the Sullivan County Jail. The warrant, issued out of Sullivan County, was issued on a preliminary charge of body piercing of a minor, a class A misdemeanor. Asher's bond was set at $3,000.
* June 20 -- A Linton man reported the theft of cash from his vehicle while he was inside the WalMart store. According to the police report, the man said he had $200 in cash stashed in a cup holder and he locked the car doors but when he returned home, he noticed the money was gone. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* June 22 -- Police are investigating a report of harassment by a teen female toward another teen female. The report states the victim received a text message from the suspect in which the suspect threatened to do harm to the victim. LPD Officer Tom Jerrels was the investigating officer. The case is being forwarded to Officer Debbie McDonald for further investigation.
* June 22 -- Information has been forwarded to the Greene County Prosecutor's Office for possible criminal charges of battery resulting in bodily injury against a Linton man who was involved in an argument with another man and allegedly slapped the victim then fled the scene. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.