* June 27 -- Jerry D. McIntire, 45, Solsberry, was arrested on preliminary charges of battery with injury and domestic battery and was being held in lieu of $10,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* June 27 -- Diane R. Warren, 45, Solsberry, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of methamphetamine with a firearm and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Det. George Dallaire was the arresting officer.
* June 27 -- Joel R. Sternik, 39, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated-refusal, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 2. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, three follow-up investigations, two requests for information only, two fights, two assists to the utility department after hours, one alcohol-related incident, two brush fires, one loitering, two accident with personal injury, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, four medical/illness, three alarms, two animal complaints, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, four assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one possibly intoxicated driver, one extra patrol, three thefts-other, one fireworks, one theft of motor vehicle, one fingerprint for a gun permit, two domestic disputes, three community relations, three ordinance violations and 16 traffic stops.
* June 25 -- Police responded at 1:57 p.m. to an accident involving two vehicles at the intersection of N. Main and F Streets. One vehicle was stopped facing north at the intersection attempting to turn west when their vehicle was struck in the rear but another vehicle. The primary cause of the accident was listed as following too closely by the second driver. Alcohol was not a factor, the physical status of both drivers was normal. Officer Tom Jerrels was the investigating officer.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* June 24 -- Roy L. Ward III, parking
* June 24 -- Cary Eads, parking
* June 24 -- Abbey Allen, parking
* June 24 -- Pamela S. Myers, parking