LINTON POLICE LOG
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Saturday, July 3-Monday, July 5 included one follow-up investigation; one fight; one vandalism report; one disorderly conduct case; two structure fires; two personal injury wrecks; six property damage wrecks; two animal complaints; one harassment complaint; one reckless driver report; four fireworks complaints; one bicycle theft; one domestic report; two recovered vehicles/property reports; one ordinance violations; one battery case; and 13 traffic stops.
* July 3 -- Report of two bicycle thefts from a front yard at 360 I Street NW. Both bikes were reported located and returned to the owner on July 5.
* July 2 -- Criminal mischief report. Subject at Route 4 in Linton reported a four-inch long slash in a vehicle tire. Det. Duane Collenbaugh was the investigating officer.
* July 1 -- Criminal mischief report at the city hall parking lot on South Main Street. Subject had passenger window of 2001 Ford Taurus broken out between 7 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer. Officer Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* July 4 -- Kristen M. Salyers, 26, Route 1, Solsberry, arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond set at $4,000. Arresting officer Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Brad Deckard.
* July 3 -- Dana M. Deitrich, 42, Greenwood, arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated (refusal). Held without bond. Arresting officer Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Aaron Smith.
* July 2 -- Julie K. Greentree, 29, Linton, arrested on a body attachment. Released July 5 after posting $500 bond.