* July 6 -- Michael L. Gage, 36, Shelburn, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction and released on $1,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Brock Garrison was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one incident of trespassing, four requests for information, one incident of vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one accident with personal injury, one accident with property damage, three medical/illness, one harassment complaint, one possibly intoxicated driver, one fireworks incident, two welfare checks/concerns, one open garage door and two traffic stops.
* July 6 -- Michael Lee Gage, 36, Shelburn was arrested at approximately 12:56 a.m. Officers said they witnessed him engaging in suspicious driving behavior. He then pulled into the drive of a residence and went inside. Officers ran a check on the license plates of his truck and found the plates were expired and were false and fictitious. When Gage exited the residence, officers spoke with him and found he had been driving while his license was suspended indefinitely. He was taken into custody and transported to the Greene County Jail without incident. LPD Officer Brock Garrison was the investigating officer. LPD Officer Tom Jerrels and Cpl. Chad Crynes assisted on the scene.
LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* July 1 -- Robert Jackson, parking violation
* July 1 -- Deborah Eads, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 2 -- Jared Chambers, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 2 -- Anthony M. Hamm, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 2 -- Michael L. Oakley, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 2 -- Kathy J. Bault, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 2 -- Shantel Elkins, improper parking in a fire lane
* July 4 -- Jamie D. Boatright, speeding