The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one request for information, one assist to the utility department after hours, one protective order violation, one public intoxication, one brush fire, one accident with property damage, one medical/illness, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one theft-other, one welfare check/concern, one domestic dispute, one domestic/neighbor and one ordinance violation.
* Oct. 1 -- One woman was transported to Greene County General Hospital with a complaint of pain to her hip as a result of an accident involving two vehicles at 2:07 p.m. on State Road 54E and NW 5th St. Kristi L Vester, 33, Bloomfield, was eastbound on the highway in a red 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, had a green light and started through the intersection at NW 5th St. Another vehicle, a maroon 3005 Dodge Durango operated by Susann E. Bilyeu, 31, Dugger, who said she thought her light turned green, turned left (west) onto the highway then saw the other vehicle and attempted to turn right to avoid a collision. But she struck the Monte Carlo in the passenger side door and front fender area. No other injuries were reported. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 4 -- A refrigerator was reported stolen from the Sears store. It was on the back dock where it had been unloaded off of a semi and was waiting to be placed in the store. It was stolen between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. It was a Kenmore top-mount refrigerator valued at $600. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 1 -- Lorie R. Cullison, seat belt violation
* Oct. 1 -- Michelle D. Scales, parking
* Oct. 1 -- Dennis J. Turner, parking
* Oct. 2 -- David Rentas, speeding