The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included four incidents of illegal burns, one follow-up investigation, four requests for information, one for lifting assistance, two juveniles/delinquent, four assists to the utility department after hours, two incidents of vandalism, one protective order violation, one reported rape, one civil complaint, one disorderly conduct, one transport of documentation, two accidents with personal injury, three accidents with property damage, two funeral escorts, four medical/illness, one harassment complaint, three possibly intoxicated drivers, one reckless driver, two thefts-other, two welfare checks/concerns, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one domestic dispute, one animal/canine removed, one recovered vehicle/property, four ordinance violations, one battery and 24 traffic stops.
The activity log for Monday included one incident of vandalism, one drug investigation, one structure fire, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, one burglary, one possibly intoxicated driver, two thefts, two domestic disputes, one ordinance violation warning and four traffic stops.
* Oct. 9 -- A resident on SE B St. reported the theft of an oak bar stool that was sitting outside with a "Yard Sale" sign taped to it. When she went to retrieve the sign and stool around 5 p.m., the stool was missing and the sign was in the road. LPD Officer Thomas Adam Jerrels was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 9 -- A woman reported she was battered when a man pushed her into a shower door. She said after he pushed her, she struck his face. But he said she struck his face first and that is why he pushed her. Neither party wanted to pursue charges. LPD Officer Thomas Adam Jerrels was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- A resident who lives in the area of County Road 50N and 1500W reported an attempted burglary occurred sometime between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. while she was gone. When she returned she noticed a door standing open. The police report says it appeared someone had pried the door open then once inside a bedroom, had pried open a cabinet containing medications. The information was forwarded to the Greene County Sheriff's Department. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- Sometime over the weekend, someone broke into a pop machine at Twin Rivers vocational building located on E. State Road 54. The culprit broke the lock on the machine and took all of the money out but did not take any soda pop. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- A resident on NE B St. reported that his medication was missing. LPD Officer Thomas Adam Jerrels was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 8 -- Austin Bingham, speeding
* Oct. 9 -- Nathaniel K. Lancaster, speeding
* Oct. 9 -- William Clark, violation of child restraint law