LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one request for lifting assistance, one incident of vandalism, one missing or runaway juvenile, two medical/illness, two animal complaints, four suspicious vehicles and/or persons, two assists to other agencies, one domestic battery, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one animal/canine removed and one traffic stop.
* Oct. 25 -- A resident who let someone stay at their house said they left then returned in the middle of the night to get clothes but in the morning, the resident noticed her purse was out of order and her debit card was missing. She said she got online and found money had been taken out of her account with the debit card. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 25 -- A resident reported they had been at a bar one night then the next morning realized their wallet was missing and that the debit card had been used on more than one occasion. Police investigated but the report states the report was unfounded.
* Oct. 27 -- Donald L. Martin, 52, Linton, was arrested at 10:30 a.m. at his residence on SE 7th St. by LPD Officer Nick Yingling. Martin was wanted on a warrant issued in Greene County on a preliminary charge of theft, a class D felony. He was taken into custody and transported to the Greene County Jail where his bond was set at $4,000.
* Oct. 28 -- A female resident reported incidents of harassment involving a man who has been continually calling and texting her then went to her residence around 2 a.m. Police were unable to locate the man but did locate a family member. They said they would relay a message of a warning that his actions need to stop. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer with assistance from Cpl. Paul Clark.
* Oct. 28 -- A resident on NW A St. reported an incident of criminal mischief that occurred at approximately 4-5 a.m. The police report says an unknown suspect cut the tires on the front driver's side of a vehicle. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 18 -- Kaylan M. Wade, speeding
* Oct. 19 -- Mickie J. West, speeding
* Oct. 22 -- Billy L. Goldman, speeding
* Oct. 23 -- James R. Shelton, driving while suspended, infraction
* Oct. 23 -- Jodie McDonald, disregarding stop sign
* Oct. 24 -- Dustin B. McKim, speeding, operating a motorcycle without a motorcycle endorsement
* Oct. 27 -- Angel D. Page, no license when required.
* Oct. 27 -- Donald Martin, 52, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $4,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Nick Yingling was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 27 -- Paul McHenry, 20, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $5,500 bond. Bloomfield Town Marshal Kenneth Tharp was the arresting officer.