* Oct. 29 -- Steven E. Vaught, 51, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond on Oct. 30 and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 5. Bloomfield Police Lt. Harvey Holt was arresting officer.
* Oct. 29 -- Bradley E. Crawford, 40, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 31 -- Alex Callison, 28, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant issued for a parole violation and was being held without bond.
* Oct. 31 -- Eric W. Self, 28, Bedford, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 5. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 31 -- Derek Fulford, 28, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant issued for a petition to revoke probation and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Leon Dunigan was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, one breaking and entering, one illegal burn, one follow-up investigation, three requests for information, one request for lifting assistance, one bar fight, three assists to the utility department after hours, one sex offense, three school/foot patrols, one report of shots fired, two structure fires, two accidents with property damage, three medical/illness, one animal complaint, one prowler, one VIN check, two suspicious vehicles/persons, three assists to other agencies, three harassment complaints, one possibly intoxicated driver, one reckless driver, two extra patrol, two thefts, two welfare check/concerns, one domestic dispute, two community relations and 13 traffic stops.
* Oct. 29 -- A female resident reported she was receiving threatening text messages from a family member who had threatened her and other family members. An officer contacted the suspect and advised him to stop and leave the resident and her family alone or a case of intimidation/harassment could be brought against him.
* Oct. 29 -- An out-of-state visitor staying in a motel reported when he returned to his room after work, several things were missing from his room including cash and prescription medication. LPD Officer Brock Garrison was the investigating officer assisted by LPD Det. Josh Goodman.
* Oct. 30 -- Police received a report of intimidation involving verbal threats against a resident and they advised the resident to apply for a protective order. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.