* Nov. 3 -- Brandi Deckard, 28, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 8. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 3 -- Cathy Chesterfield, 30, Linton, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held in lieu of $2,000. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Leon Dunigan was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 4 -- Dustin Hall, 26, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held in lieu of $500 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one illegal burn, one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one fight, two accidents with property damage, two medical/illness, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle/person, one theft, two welfare checks/concerns, one battery and seven traffic stops.
* Nov. 4 -- Police responded at 1:33 a.m. to a report of a burglary in progress at an upstairs apartment on S. Main Street in the downtown area. According to the police report, the female resident said she came home and found a woman in her apartment who was throwing things through the windows to the street below. The resident got into a physical altercation with the intruder and injured the intruder's eye. The report states the suspect, a 22-year-old Linton resident, was transported first to Greene County General Hospital and from there, flown to the emergency room of Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis. The report also indicates that criminal charges will be filed. LPD Officer Brock Garrison was the lead investigator, assisted on the scene by LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes and Cpl. Paul Clark.
* Nov. 3 -- Caressa Robinson, disregarding stop sign