* Jan. 13 -- David Elliott, 33, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of failure to stop after an accident and was released on Jan. 14 on $500 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 24. Jasonville Police Officer Ryan VanHorn was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 13 -- Jennifer Baker, 27, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke and was being held without bond.
* Jan. 13 -- Amelia Knotts, 20, Linton, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear in court in a strangulation and battery case. She was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Bruce Porter was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 13 -- Patrick Hamm, 20, Lyons, was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information, one structure fire, one accident with personal injury, one accident with property damage, one animal complaint, two assists to other agencies, one incident of chid abuse or neglect, two reports of theft, one arrest-wanted on warrant, and one domestic dispute.
* Jan. 13 -- A drive-off theft of fuel was reported by the Country Porch gas station. At 12:15 p.m. a male driving a white Taurus car pumped $42.31 worth of gas into the vehicle then left without paying. The driver was reported to have driven off very fast headed towards Jasonville. LPD Officer Nick Yingling was the investigation officer.