* Feb. 28 -- Caralita F. Castner, 38, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication and was being held in lieu of $500 bond. Bloomfield Police Lt. Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Feb. 28 -- Robbie P. Wonder, 49, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication and was being held in lieu of $500 bond. Bloomfield Police Lt. Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of breaking and entering, one refusal to leave, one report of fraud, three follow-up investigations, three requests for information, one fight, two assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one drug investigation, one report of shots fired, one intimidation, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, one suicide or attempted suicide, one medical/illness, three alarms, three animal complaints, three suspicious vehicles and/or persons, two assists to another agency, three harassment complaints, three reckless drivers, one traffic control detail, two extra patrols, two thefts, one welfare check/concern, one domestic dispute, two reports of shoplifting, one open garage door, three ordinance violations, two incidents of battery, one ordinance violation warning and 23 traffic stops.
The log for Monday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information, four assists to the utility department after hours, one report of criminal mischief, one accident with property damage, three medical/illness, two alarms, one animal complaint, one reckless driver, one theft, one assist to the fire department, one ordinance violation and four traffic stops.
* Feb. 26 -- A resident on NW 4th St. reported a residential entry and possible burglary occurred sometime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. The front door was forced open. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Feb. 26 -- A resident on NW 1st St. reported an incident of vandalism occurred overnight, possibly around midnight. Two solar lights were torn off his front porch but nothing else appeared to be damaged. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Feb. 27 -- A female resident on NW 7th St. reported an incident of harassment involving threats and verbal abuse by a man who came to her house around 10:45 a.m. to confront her about another incident that had happened the previous night. The woman said the man cussed her and threatened her then left. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 27 -- An employee of WalMart reported an 18-year-old suspect made off without paying for a list of items valued at $33.26. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 28 -- A RR2 resident reported that sometime between 10 p.m. on Feb. 27 and 7 a.m. on Feb. 28, three tires were slashed but no other damage was noticed. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 28 -- A resident on SE 1st St. reported a Ruger 30-06 with a scope valued at $400 was stolen from his truck that was parked in his driveway. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Feb. 25 -- Nathan P. Walters, parking
* Feb. 28 -- Shawnna D. Catt, disregarding stop sign
The following citations were all issued in the WalMart area:
* Feb. 25 -- Douglas Elwell, parking
* Feb. 25 -- Sheila McIntosh, parking
* Feb. 25 -- Lonnie G. Brinson, parking
* Feb. 25 -- Kevin D. Palmer, parking
* Feb. 25 -- Jeffrey A. Campbell, parking