* March 1 -- Corey D. Kilgore, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant then released on Feb. 2 on $4,000 bond. He has appeared in court for an initial hearing and is scheduled to be back on June 15. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Marlene Newby was the arresting officer.
* March 2 -- Michael A. Steele, 21, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant issued on a petition to revoke and he was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* March 2 -- Skyler Langley, 18, Worthington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of marijuana then released on $1,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
* March 2 -- Kyle Myers, 18, Worthington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of marijuana then released on $1,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bobby Pierce was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information, one assist to the utility department after hours, one drug investigation, one vehicle fire, one transport of documentation, one accident with property damage, two medical/illness, two complaints about animals, one extra patrol, one theft, one domestic dispute and four traffic stops.
The activity log for Wednesday included one incident of a minor in possession of tobacco, three assists to another agency, one traffic control detail, one domestic dispute, one ordinance violation and two traffic stops.
* March 1 -- A resident who works at the Linton Nursing Home and left the vehicle unlocked while it was parked in the lot during her work hours reported that when she returned to the vehicle, a pack of cigarettes was missing along with $3-4 cash from her purse. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* March 1 -- Devin R. Byers, speeding
The following citations were issued in the WalMart area:
* March 1 -- Dawn Michelle OBanion, parking
* March 2 -- Carolyn Earle, improper parking in a fire lane